Coverage includes: Animal damage to the building and equipment; guaranteed replacement cost of the building and full replacement cost of equipment. There is no co-insurance penalty for undervalued building coverage. This value-added feature becomes critical in the event that inflation or heightened costs require higher-than-expected rebuilding costs at the time of a claim.
Coverage is also provided for:
- Back up of sewer and drain
- Mechanical, electrical & pressure equipment breakdown
- Money and securities
- Data compromise and identity recovery
- Employee dishonesty – including ERISA bond
- Animals in your care, custody or control – includes advertising and reward expense to recover a lost or stolen animal
Additionally, the policy allows rebuilding at a different location if needed after an insured loss. The basic policy form includes actual loss sustained, loss of income, and unlimited extra expense, upon occurrence of a loss. When the building is owner-occupied, unlimited glass coverage is included.